9.05.2015

House plants...

A few weeks ago I decided to get rid of a few of my preserved boxwoods and instead plant some REAL plants for the house...



I am not a green thumb by any stretch of the imagination, but I figured if I had made my little sprig of outdoor basil do this...



Then maybe I could handle doing a bit of this...





The real trick is to basically ignore them.  I give a small bit of water to each of the plants on Saturday along with the occasional sprinkle of plant food.  That's it.  Low maintanince, all though not as low as those preserved boxwood, but they are real and I like the more natural look. 

2 comments:

  1. If ignoring them is the solution maybe I will have success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I went looking this week for succulents and little plants for our serious lack of indoor greenery problem. There was nothing small (read: inexpensive) locally so I will have to venture to another town. Hope you are well and enjoying this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia